- Forgiveness – The Pure Happiness
- Inch by Inch
- 32 and Single
- I’m Single by Choice, not by Compulsion
- I Love You !
- My Dream Job
- Three Two One, I Jumped and I was… FREE
- What is the Purpose of Your Life?
- Vipassana – My First Practical Attempt To Liberate Myself From All Sufferings
- The ‘NO’ Bacteria!
- Are Humans Designed To Eat Meat ?
- 9 Easy Steps of “How To Get Party Out of Anyone?” (TechShu PROCESS)
- Power of Thank You
- Who Are You…..Really?
- Time Is Ticking
Category Archives: Personal Development
Today at Gym, I did one small experiment to know at what point I give up and what will happen if I persist and won’t give up. Generally I lift light weights I never lift heavy weights but today I … Continue reading
(On 29 May 1953 Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay became the first men to summit Mount Everest.) “When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all of your thoughts break through bonds. Your mind transcends limitations, your … Continue reading
Personal development Gurus suggests that you should keep your mouth wide open and tell your goals to the whole world around you so that if you default they’ll hold you for an explanation and you’ll get motivated enough to achieve … Continue reading