- Forgiveness – The Pure Happiness
- Inch by Inch
- 32 and Single
- I’m Single by Choice, not by Compulsion
- I Love You !
- My Dream Job
- Three Two One, I Jumped and I was… FREE
- What is the Purpose of Your Life?
- Vipassana – My First Practical Attempt To Liberate Myself From All Sufferings
- The ‘NO’ Bacteria!
- Are Humans Designed To Eat Meat ?
- 9 Easy Steps of “How To Get Party Out of Anyone?” (TechShu PROCESS)
- Power of Thank You
- Who Are You…..Really?
- Time Is Ticking
Category Archives: Learning
Please check my Project 5 Speech at Toastmasters. Title “My Dream Job” “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ” When I was 3 years old I … Continue reading
Recently I got Blackberry as a gift, but after using I started hating it, My friends asked me why so? Here I’m listing my primary hate reasons – Connection – Frequently looses connection I have Airtel connection but it switches it’s … Continue reading
One of my friend (Facebook) celebrated his 46th birthday this month and blogged about “What If he could live his life again?” I got deeply moved by his thoughts and made me to re-think over what I’m doing and where I’m … Continue reading
I came across this beautiful thought that I would like to share with all – This week, I learned about 2 brand of eye glasses in Church (I just modified it a bit), one PLB and other PLS. PLB is … Continue reading
I came across this very beautiful thought on love – “‘I love you’ means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I … Continue reading